Wednesday, August 29, 2012

BlogElul: Change

It really is the season of change.

I hate change.

I've been trying to think about the most significant change I have made in my life.

I moved to the Universiy of Hartford when I was 18.
Two weeks later I dropped out and moved back in with my parents.
I enrolled in community college.
I spent the summer at the URJ Kutz Camp.
After that summer I made the decision to move to Kutz and finish up my last semester of community college.
From there I moved to Binghamton.
After college graduation I headed to Greensboro.

Those few months living at Kutz were life changing for me. I learned that I could be independent and survive. I learned that I could become completely responsible for myself. Most importantly, I learned that I could handle change. Whether I liked the change or not is a whole other story...

No comments:

Post a Comment